- Her name is based on the goddess of the moon.
- She is one of the few characters whose personality is largely based on a close friend of the writer.
- His name and appearance is inspired by a popular anime character.
- The name Gyldene translates to golden, a reference to their golden hair.
- His name and appearance are partly inspired from the romantic poet Lord Byron, with the hair being a major exception.
- Byron is ambidextrous by birth.
- His name is of Alban descent, and is a diminutive of Oscar.
- Like the writer, Scar is left-handed.
- The name Dorian is derived from that of a Hellenic tribe.
- Being one-quarter Pelasgian, Dorian does have partial Hellenic ancestry.
- He is named after an archangel, s is common among Heiligesian boys, especially royalty and nobility.
However, the name Rafael is not as common.
- He has acquired ambidexterity through rigorous training, also common among Heiligesian archers.
- She is one of the few characters whose name and appearance is based on a real person.
- Her personality, however, is completely original.
- Her name is based on an order of angels, and loosely translates to Fiery Ones.
- Her personality, appearance and athletic abilities are all an amalgamation of several real persons.
Image credits: Rinmaru Games